Information We Collect And How We Use It
The Company collects certain information from and about its users in four ways: from our web server logs, with cookies, with analytics software, and directly from the user.
Web Server Logs: When you visit our websites, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address
- What kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The state or country from which you accessed the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The name of your internet service provider
- The web page from where you linked to our site
- The pages you viewed on the site
Analytics: We may utilize analytics software and services, either provided by us or through a third party, to collect anonymous data regarding use of our applications and software. This data collection will not individually identify you or other users, but instead tracks aggregate patterns of use and utilization. This may also include diagnostic reporting for use in troubleshooting software related issues as well as information used for advertising purposes. Flurry is our current third party analytics provider; you may opt-out of Flurry based data collection by visiting www.flurry.com/user-opt-out.html on their website and completing the opt-out process.
Personal Information Provided By The User: On some of our websites, visitors may register to purchase products or services. When you register, we will ask you for some personal information. If you are purchasing a product, we will request financial information (e.g., What is your credit card number?). Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the products and services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for your name, address, email address, or telephone number. We may then contact you with information about other Company products and services. Finally, you may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, we may collect personal information from you (such as an email address, system information, and problem descriptions) in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
Who Has Access To The Information?
The Company may share your personal data in three ways:
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, or as needed in connection with the transfer of business assets. In compliance with U.S. law, the Company does not share information with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes unless you expressly ask or permit us to do so.
- With other Company businesses.
- With agents and contractors who use it on the Company’s behalf or in connection with their relationship with us. For example, if a third party service provider provides assistance to the Company in order to deliver the services you have purchased, the Company may need to provide some personal information to the third party in order to deliver the services you have requested.
Links To Other Sites
Some applications we provide may utilize location based services that may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by the application to provide and improve location based products and services. You will always be informed, and must allow consent of, such services before your location is revealed.
Protection Of Personal Information
The Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information against unauthorized access. However, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be absolutely protected. For example, your personal information may be affected by actions outside of our control such as computer hacking and physical theft. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Any Personal Health Information (PHI) that you utilize or enter when using one of our applications is your information and the Company does not use it, store it, or otherwise access your PHI. PHI is information regarding your personal health characteristics and is traceable back to you along with your name, address, telephone number, email address, or Social Security Number. Please do not email or send us your PHI, post it on our blogs or help sites, or make it available to us through any other means. You should think carefully before posting any PHI or personal information in any public forum. What you post can be seen, disclosed to, or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we cannot control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes. As with any public forum on any site, the information you post may also show up in third party search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing etc.
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post the revised policy on this website.
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 24, 2013